It is time to renew your membership. Please do the following …
- Go to your profile
- Update your information on this page
NOTE: Having accurate contact information, emergency contacts, rowing related information assist the coaching and admin staff throughout the year.
- FOR CURRENT MONTHLY MEMBERS
- In the upper-right you may see a Payment link. Click on that to cancel your current membership.
- FOR ALL PEOPLE WANTING 2017 Membership
- Go to the Link for Membership Renewal and choose your desired membership type.
Station L Rowing Club 2017 Dues + Policies
Regular Membership—regular membership allows for 24/7 boathouse access and coaching in one of the club’s programs, either sweep or sculling.
Spouse/Senior/Student Membership—same as regular membership, but at a 30% discount.
Dual Program Fee (use either link above for access to Dual Program membership) —for members who participate in both the coached sculling and coached sweep programs, an extra fee will be assessed. Dual Program fees are not incurred if, for example, coaches on a sweep day put out a sculling boat to balance rower numbers.
Weekend Membership—Access to Saturday, Sunday, holiday and social programs.
One Day Weekend Membership—Access to Saturday, holiday and social programs.
Monthly Short Term Membership—access to all programs for three months or less—for example, college students or summer members.
- In full, via check by March 1.
- In full, via credit card on Station L website by March 1 (service fee added)
- Via monthly payment starting in January. (full-year commitment required)
2017 Membership Rates
Regular $780 ($795 by credit card)
Regular + Dual Program $995 ($1015 by credit card)
Spouse/Senior/Student $550 ($562 by credit card)
Sp/Sen/St. + Dual Program $765 ($780 by credit card)
Weekend $430 ($440 by credit card)
Saturday $215 ($220 by credit card)
Dual Program Fee $215 ($220 by credit card)
Monthly Short Term(< 4 mo.) $125/m