Station L’s very own Cheryl Elardo has put together a very special event and you are all invited!
What: Private screening of ‘”Dare to Be” a prize winning documentary on how awesome rowing is.
Where: The Lake Theatre in Lake Oswego
When: Sunday, October 8 from 12-2 PM
Cost: $15 per person
Tickets: Here is the link to purchase tickets: https://stationlrowingclub.com/dare-to-be-ticket-purchase/
Our private screening of “Dare to Be” is right around the corner. Here are some last minute details for your perusal:
1. In the modern style, there is a cafe at the movie theater where you can get food (beyond popcorn and candy) and beverage (coffee, soda, beer…) to bring into the theater if you like.
2. Parking is free and abundant near the theater.
3. Carpools/rides from the boathouse are available. Meet at the boathouse at 11:15 to partake. RSVP to Cheryl if you are planning on this.
4. Bike racks are also nearby the theater.
5. Movie is from 12-2 at the Lake Theater, in Lake Oswego.
6. We have sold plenty of tickets, but there are still seats available. Visit the Station L website to purchase. I imagine there will still be some at the door as well. All are welcome.
Feel free to email myself or Cheryl with any questions.
See you there,