Please join us for a FREE 2 hour Introduction to Rowing class from 10am-noon on June 7. It’s National Learn to Row Day, a nationwide promotion of the sport of rowing. In this 2 hour session, participants will practice the rowing stroke on land, and then get out on the river to try their new skills! No registration is necessary. Just show up at 10am at the Station L Boathouse, in Bay #2 of the west side of 1515 SE Water Avenue.
Upcoming Regattas & Events
- Party Time! Buoy Ball tickets go on sale this week! 11/07/2019
- Portland Fall Classic – 2019 10/28/2019
- New day, new town… 08/26/2019
- Cascadia 2019 recap 07/30/2019
- Canada-bound! (Cascadia 2019) 07/17/2019