Thank you to everyone from Station L and Rose City RC who had a part in another successful Portland Fall Classic. A special thank you to Station L member Penny Luong, who not only envisioned this race 10 years ago, but works quietly behind the scenes doing a ton of work each year to make it happen.
- Regular weekend rowing schedule will continue weather permitting, Saturday(open) and Sunday(sculling) at 7am (except no rowing Sunday November 8).
- Purchase your tickets for the Fall Awards Dinner now. This year, we anticipate that the event will sell out. Purchase online. This catered dinner is a highlight every year. It’s held at the boathouse and is BYOB to share. There’s also a raffle with some nice rowing related prizes (including coxswain dots!!)
- Novice Scrimmage. November 14–morning. More info coming soon. We will scrimmage with Portland State U.
- Thanksgiving Day row. Our Turkey Day traditional row is at 7am on November 26.
- Race fees–please pay your Portland Fall Classic fees ASAP. $25 per rower.
Head of the Lake information–
Loading 9am Saturday November 7.
Unloading 7pm Sunday November 8.
You must inform your coach if you cannot make it.
8+, $50 per rower
4+/4x $55 per rower
2x $57.50 per rower.