The river is dropping and spring is around the corner. We hope to see all members at our various opening weekend activities.
1. Saturday rowing is on, 7am-9am. Sunday rowing will also begin this weekend, 7am-9am
2. Spring boathouse work party, Saturday March 1 from 9am-noon. The drawing for the coxing golden dot will happen at 10am. All 100,000 meter Holiday Challenge rowers will have an entry.
3. Rowers Triathlon, Sunday March 2. Contact Celia to enter.
4. Our online membership payment system is up and running, so don’t delay–pay your dues ASAP.
5. All members need to sign the USRowing waiver online. Go to https://rosters.usrowing.org/waiver Use the club code ETSZL
6. Weekday morning rowing begins the week of March 3. L3 on MW at 5:15am and L4 on TTH at 5:00am. Friday morning sculling will start as soon as the river calms a bit. Wait for an announcement.
Our Learn to Row class registration is Open! Register now.