There’s plenty going on this week behind the scenes as we get ready for March 1. The coaching staff met Monday night to finalize plans for the new season. Many of you have already heard from your program coaches, but read on for some important reminders. . .
- Weekday rowing starts March 1. All in attendance must have paid dues for 2019. Those members joining via the 12 payment dues contract must make an additional payment for January.
- Work Party March 2, 9am-noon. Even if you only have an hour, it all helps.
- Squad sign up deadlines–women’s sweep Feb. 28, sculling March 3. See emails from women’s sweep captains or Penny for details
- Men’s sweep, there’s an email coming from Peter today/tomorrow
- Dexter Lake regatta sign up deadline March 4.
- LTR class registration is open! Suggest a class to a friend.
- Safety Orientation–one mandatory safety session per year per member. More information coming soon. Monthly opportunities to attend.
- Thanks to Ednah and Lois for the recent cox training. More coming soon.
- Waldo Lake camp/row. Read note from Peter. Sign up now so we can coordinate campsites.
- STL “rock” run on March 17. Meet at boathouse at 9:30am 5, 8 or 10k.
- We are looking for storage for Portland Boathouse during our relocation process. We are searching for outdoor or indoor storage that is large enough for one or two shell trailers (or larger). (minimum 10 x 70). If you have information about such a site, let Peter know.