Grab bag of information today–
- Work Party this Saturday, 9am-11am. Focused on boat work.
- Our 2nd group of Level 2 class grads is wrapping up their session this week. We’d love to have a few members row with them at 9am Saturday (you can get volunteer hours for exercise–instead of work party work–not bad!)
- Swing Shift Rowing–we are committed to maintaining this program all year. It’s a great opportunity to get some sculling experience, or to work on some specific technique issues. Meet at 6:45am, launching by 7am.
- Schedule Changes–Due to regionals, no coached rowing Sunday June 24. (Note: there is Saturday rowing). Wednesday July 4, all scheduled rows will be converted to a special 7am Open Row. Street parking, though.
- Regatta/Event Sign up–Green Lake Regatta, Row for the Cure and the Pride Row all have open sign ups on our sign up page