Ski Outing Postponed

Bad conditions on the mountain means that it’s best to postpone this weekends ski outing.  Tentative make up date is Super Bowl Sunday Feb 1, with a plan to get back to PDX in time for the 3:30pm kickoff, if anyone so desires.

Updated: 01/09/2015 — 5:16 pm
© 2020 Station L Rowing Club