Just a reminder that our rescheduled XC ski outing is set for this Sunday, Feb. 12. The weather forecast is for a dry day, with sun! Please sign up on our event sign up page, and/or update your previous sign up.
The river is running high and fast, scheduled to peak at close to 12 feet on Saturday. It’s currently at a flow of 137,000 cfs and 3 feet per second. If it stays near this level, we won’t row this weekend. An update will be sent Friday night for Saturday rowing, and Saturday night for Sunday rowing.