Station L Rowing Programs:
Station L consists of several separate yet complimentary programs that all focus on different types of rowing. Many members participate in both sweep and sculling, while some choose to focus on one or the other.
Station L Rowing Club 2021 Dues + Policies
US Rowing Membership
All members need to become members of US Rowing. See this page for detail of the different membership options & swim declaration.
Regular membership allows for 24/7 boathouse access and coaching in the club’s programs, sweep and sculling. One can choose to one program or both programs. All rowers can sign up for open rowing if are a capable sculler (coach approval).
27/Under & 65+ Membership
Same as regular membership, but at a discount.
- Senior: 65+ (based on rowing age).
- 27/under: 27 & Under (based on rowing age)
Weekend Two Day Membership
Access to Saturday, Sunday, holiday and social programs. Plus access to open rowing sessions.
Weekend One Day Membership
Access to Saturday or Sunday, holiday and social programs. Plus access to open rowing sessions.
Monthly Short Term Membership
2 month minimum membership, can be extended as needed.
- In full, via check or credit card by February 28
- Installment payments each month starting in when you sign up.
– 10 Payments occur for the full payment
– Full-year commitment required
2022 Membership Rates
Mid-year the best option is to purchase one of the monthly subscriptions memberships. All membership last until Feb 28th and include winter training and rowing sessions. Last monthly membership payment occurs in December.
- One Program– $1,120 (full year), $118 (monthly)
- Two Programs – $1,530, $153 (monthly)
- Ages 65+ and 27
- One Program – $840 (full year), $88.50 (monthly)
- Two Program – $1,235 (full year), $123.50 (monthly)
- 1 day – $375
- 2 day – $750
- Social $50
Have a Question about Membership? Reach out to our Membership Manager
You must be logged in to post a comment.