Station L Rowing Programs:
Station L consists of several separate yet complimentary programs that all focus on different types of rowing. Many members participate in both sweep and sculling, while some choose to focus on one or the other.
Station L Rowing Club 2021 Dues + Policies
US Rowing Membership
All members need to become members of US Rowing. See this page for detail of the different membership options & swim declaration.
Regular membership allows for 24/7 boathouse access and coaching in one of the club’s programs, either sweep or sculling.
Same as regular membership, but at a discount. Senior: 65+ (based on rowing age). 27/under: 27 & Under (based on rowing age)
Weekend Two Day Membership
Access to Saturday, Sunday, holiday and social programs.
Weekend One Day Membership
Access to Saturday or Sunday, holiday and social programs.
Monthly Short Term Membership
Currently not available
- In full, via check or credit card by February 28
- Installment payments each month starting in when you sign up.
– 10 Payments occur for the full payment
– Full-year commitment required
2021 Membership Rates
- Regular – $1120 – (Check Pre-Feb 28th – $1,086 )
- Ages 65+ and 27 – $840 – (Check Pre-Feb 28th – $815 )
- Weekend 2 day – $750 – (Check Pre-Feb 28th – $728 )
- Weekend 1 day – $375 – (Check Pre-Feb 28th – $364 )
- Social $50