We had a 2nd good day on the water today. The weather was not cooler and drier like promised, but in fact rainy for most of the day, then sunny at the end of the day.
There were many exciting races today.
- Mixed D Quad made the final
- Both Sam & Evan made their final where they battled. Sam’s ego remained intact by beating Evan by 1 second.
- Celia & Penny had some fine races against some fast women. For the record Celia got a picture of herself at the start.
- Arthur & Edward vs Scott & George double battle became possible with both in the final. For the record Arthur & Edward were faster.
- The men’s 8 was 3rd on the water, but couldn’t beat the 19 second handicaps.
- The mens 4x C boat got 2nd in their final, beaten by Delta Dee’s again this year.
- But the big news was Glen racing a single where he was 2nd in his race. It was made all the better, since he raced during the biggest downpour of the day.
Overall, it was a good time by all and now we are returning to Portland.